Friday, January 25, 2008

The Scoop

My friends are always telling me what a "foody" I am. If you've ever spent any length of time with me, I've probably mentioned food or a restaurant early in our conversation. I've always had an appreciation for good food, great wine and especially the dining experience. Moving to Chicago, with it's plethora of restaurants and diverse cuisine, was a treat for my taste buds. There's always a new restaurant to try, regardless of what cuisine I crave. In fact, I've paid return visits to only a few establishments (you can consider those on my A-list).
Recently, someone mentioned that I should be a food critic if the conducting gig didn't work out. Which made me think.....why wait?! Without further ado, welcome to my dining blog. I'll review a different Chicago area restaurant, bar, coffee shop, etc each week. Each establishment will be rated on the food and service. The rating system will be as follows:

0 - Poor (hopefully I won't ever need this one)
1 - Average
2 - Above Average
3 - Good
4 - Very Good
5 - Excellent (YUMMY!)

I hope you will enjoy reading my reviews and that this blog will come in handy when making your dining decisions!

Danielle :-)

No comments: